Kubota is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of first-class compact diesel engines and is also known for being the first manufacturer to meet EPA / CARB emission regulations for engines up to 19 kW (25 hp). To meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial engines, the Japanese company created an impeccable range of engines with an output of up to 86.4 kW. Engine data can run on different types of fuel, such as diesel, gasoline and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and natural gas on the same platform.
The main advantages of Kubota engines are:
- Manufacturability and low weight;
- Recycling system of cooled exhaust gas (EGR);
- Diesel oxidation converter (DOC) and diesel particulate filter (DPF);
- Common Rail Fuel System (CRS);
- Engine control unit (ECU);
Engines for generator sets