ALP 80/100/120 Series applicable to high-cold area
working temperature: -50℃~80℃; auxiliary unloading valve patent technology; wetting-proof patent technology new-type oil tank guarantees that the lube flows by “FIFO” rule
The capacities of ALP series lubrication pumps include 2L, 4L, 6L, 8L. They can be applied to small and medium-sized equipment like commercial vehicle, wind turbine, construction machinery, port machines, metallurgy, food machinery, paper making and printing, which have a large number of lube points, large quantity of lube and short lubrication cycle.
- High strength pump can pump highly viscous lube.
- High adaptability to operating limit and temperature range.
- In severely cold areas, a temperature control sensor will be installed to guarantee the good operation of centralized lubrication system in high-cold regions.
- Two fuel feeding valves are installed on the pump, which is convenient to refill the oil tank.
- Pump NLGI-1# lithium grease during the whole year, solving the application problem in high-cold areas.
- The auxiliary unloading valve patent technology effectively solves the unloading problem in long oil pipes.
- Wetting-proof patent technology makes sure that the equipment works well in low-lying and waterlogged areas.
- New-type pump structure guarantee the lube to follow “FIFO” rule, effectively avoiding the deposition and deterioration of lube.
Technical parameters of ALP80 /100 /120 series piston pump